Active peptide species
- Immunologically active peptides
- neuroactive peptides,
- other active peptides
Other active peptides include: cholesterol peptides, peptides that promote mineral absorption (CPPS), enzyme modulators (such as trypsin peptides), hormone peptides such as growth hormone releasing factor (GRFS), albumin insulin potentiating peptides, and antimicrobial peptides ( Such as nisin, rubber pigments, anti-cancer polypeptides (such as tumor cell necrosis factor, cyclohexyl peptide), anti-AIDS peptides (such as GLQ protein).
Active peptide feature:
Bio-extracted peptides are highly active, so they are called active peptides! Only active peptides have good effects on the human body! However, many of the synthetic peptides are inactive and need to be screened. Only active peptides can be safely used by the human body!
Impact on the human body
The active peptide mainly controls the growth, development, immune regulation and metabolism of the human body. It is in a state of balance in the human body. If the active peptide is reduced, the function of the human body changes significantly. For children, his growth and development become slow. Even stop, forming a dwarf for a long time, for adults or the elderly, lack of active peptides, their own immunity will be declined, metabolic disorders, endocrine disorders, causing various diseases, such as insomnia, body weight loss or edema. Since the active peptide also acts on the nervous system, the human body becomes slow-moving, the mind is no longer intelligent, and more importantly, the active peptide is reduced, which directly causes the aging of various parts of the body to gradually cause various diseases.
At different ages, the secretion of various active peptides is also very different. According to the amount of secretion, people’s life can be generally divided into:
- adequate secretion period (adolescents before the age of 25) during this period, the amount of secretion is balanced, the immune function is strong, and the human body is generally less prone to disease;
- Insufficient secretion period (unbalanced period) (30-50 years old and middle-aged) If there is insufficient or imbalance of active peptide secretion, various related sub-health status and mild disease symptoms will occur (common in people over 40 years old) ;
- Secretory period of scarcity (severe period) (semi-aged and old age of 50 years) This period is severe. If the active peptide is seriously deficient and severely imbalanced, there may be prominent symptoms of aging, or may cause various related diseases (above 50 years old is more obvious);
- secretion termination period (aging period), this period is very short, because the control of human secretion of “Commander” active peptide is not secreted or secreted, resulting in cell function decline, causing organ failure and loss, and finally lead to the end of life.
Read more peptides articles :https://giantlab.net/peptides-storage-method/
Order Guidance :https://giantlab.net/how-to-order-petides/
Buy Peptide Now :https://giantlab.net/peptides/